Sunday, September 22, 2013

White Tees and Jeans

Fashion inspiration is everywhere. From Instagram to college parties I am constantly looking for new trends and styles to incorporate into my wardrobe. I read magazines daily at the gym, and pay close attention to street style as well, but as a fashion blogger, a huge amount of my style inspiration comes from fellow bloggers. I love reading other blogs, and getting ideas for my own blog, as well as new outfits. I, like many self proclaimed fashionistas, am very good at dressing up. The casual look is actually more difficult for me than glam look. I am a heels and makeup girl and try to look put together as much as possible.
Mega fashion blogger, Song of Style, is one of the bloggers I religiously follow. I love how she manages to make casual southern California style look relaxed but classy at the same time, rarely looking over dressed. Song of Style often rocks simple white tees and jeans, a classic look that she personalizes in her own way. As we are moving into fall, I decided to add some classic white tees to my wardrobe. Here is what I came up with.






What I'm wearing: White T: Gap Fluid V- Neck , Jeans: Gap1969 Legging Jean, Shoes: Banana Republic, Necklace: DIY, Lip color: Revlon Matte Wine Not Lipstick and the Balm Pin-Up Girl Gloss

I feel like this look is not only perfect for a relaxed fall in California, but it can also be dressed up or down. With the addition of a cute cardigan and ankle boots you have the perfect look for windy weather. Also, if you were to swap the wedges out for flats you have a cute and completely practical look. I am a huge fan of simplicity and versatility, so I am glad to have found such fun staple pieces to add to my wardrobe!
Xoxo,
Corazón

5 comments: